To the Citizens of the United States of America,
Following your failure during the November 2000 Bush/Gore race to elect a
candidate as President of the United States of America to govern yourselves and, for
allowing lawyers and your news media to take control of your electoral process, The
United Kingdom of Great Britain hereby give notice of the Revocation of American
Her Sovereign Britannic Majesty Queen Elizabeth II hereby proclaims that,
effective immediately, The Queen Mother shall resume a monarch's duties over all
states, commonwealths and other territories of the former United States of America,
herenafter referred to as The American Colonies.
To aid in the transition of Her Majesty's Colonies to a British Crown Dependency,
please comply with the following instructions:
- Look up "revoke" in a dictionary
- Learn at least the first 4 lines of "God save the Queen"
- Learn to spell such words as "colour" and "humour"
- Start referring to "soccer" as football
- Declare war on Quebec
Tax collectors from Her Majesty's Government will set sail to The Colonies within
the week to collect all back tax revenues, including The Crown's tax on tea,
retroactive to 1776.
Thank you for your cooperation.
- God Save the Queen - Please Recycle
- God Save the Queen - Please Recycle - God Save the Queen -